Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
We Grow Only by Giving Back
The company believes in inclusive growth and takes various initiatives to improve health, education, social infrastructure and women empowerment. Our corporate ambitions are sensitive to accommodate individual aspirations in the journey of progress. For us, Corporate Social Responsibility is not an obligation, but a medium to partner in the development of a better civil society.
The company continuously organizes health check-up camps, and supports education & sports activities and is a leading contributor in various women upliftment programs.
To effectively serve a wider audience and to provide a platform to voice opinions, we have become a part of management in various associations like:
- Rotary International
- Dahej Industrial Association
- Dahej Eco-friendly Society
- Bharuch District Management Association
- Federation of Industries Association
- Indian Institute of Chemical Engineering
- Institute of Engineers in India
- Carrying out Medical Check-up Camps regularly for salt workers at Dahej.
- Hostel Facility provided including boarding and lodging for 1500 girls at Umiyadham Campus
- Constructed the Entrance Gate of Dahej village.
- Provided Hostel Facilities at M. S. University campus for pursuing higher education to students from weaker section of society.
- Organizing Blood Donation Camps on regular basis in association with Red Cross Society.
- Supporting Special Kids through the support of “Madhuram Charitable Trust”.
- Distribution of Food/Ration Kit in Ahmedabad and Bharuch Region.
- Distribution of Medical and PPE Kit/Safety Kit at Viramgam Region.
- Donation to CM Relief Fund of Gujarat for covid-19 patients.
- PM Relief Fund for welfare of widows of martyred soldiers.
- Jivraj Mehta Hospital for Blood Bank facilities.
- Jayaben Modi Hospital to setup Burn Ward.
- Provided Ambulance to Jayaben Modi Hospital
- Gujarat Cancer Society
- As part of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) during COVID-19 Pandemic the company has carried out various welfare activities:
- Free education to students through own network of schools and colleges.
- Distribution of school uniform, Notebooks and textbooks to students free of charge.
- Residential facilities for students free of charge.
- Special residential arrangements for girls.
- Free Scholarships to students of samaj on meeting the performance criteria of Meghmani Parivar for scholarships.
- Free scholarship for higher technical studies, management studies, competitive exams etc.
- Women Empowerment:
- Special attention on girl’s health and education.
- Financial help to widows of Samaj.
- Skill Development:
- Kaushalya Vardhan Kendra
- Computer Training Centre
- Training to Farmer:
- As a routine practice of Meghmani team, over 100 experienced and qualified sales executives deputed at various parts of the country visit the farms to interact with farmers to impart training on latest farming techniques and safe handling of pesticides. Interaction cum training includes other substantial area of cropping like water conservation, cleanliness, Animal Health etc.
- At times the Subject Matter Specialists from State Department of Agriculture and Agricultural University are also invited to farmers’ training sessions.
- The training efforts are supplemented with the distribution of technical literature and mass media in local language for effective dissemination of knowledge.
- Network of Meghmani Parivar Institutions and Hostels:
- Shri Meghmani Parivar and BA Patel Arts and Commerce College for Girls, Sola, Ahmedabad
- Shri Meghmani Higher Secondary School, Trent (Native Place)
- Shri Meghmani Primary School, Mandal
- Shri Umiya Meghmani Parivar PTC hostel for Girls, Sola, Ahmedabad
- Shri Meghmani Parivar Uniya Girls Hostel, Sola, Ahmedabad
- Shri Meghmani Parivar Hostel, Vadodara (earnestly known as Diamond Jubilee Hostel)
- Computer Training Centre, Trent (Native Place)