Meghmani Colour Former Story
Meghmani Group has already proven its ability with excellent track record in different business. Meghmani Group’s Strong financial backup and possibility to have Backward Integrated operation; we have decided to use our expertise in exports business. Our Market intelligence after detailed market research observed that there is some demand supply gap in Color Former product, which is now essential product in day today life. We also observe Indian Chemical Industry does not offer this product whereas Global Market is too much dependent on few Number of suppliers. Having expertise in different chemical segments, our experts found good potential to set up operation for COLOR FORMER manufacturing unit at SEZ Dahej where MEGHMANI already have acquired land to start new operations in bigger way. With our aggressive business strategies and considering global demand of Color Former product, Meghmani Management decided to set up new ultramodern Plant Operation under Green Field Project.
We have now started a new production facility for Color Former/ODB2 for Thermal Paper with installed capacity of 1500 MT per annum, commercial production is slated soon.
We take pride in having completely backward integrated manufacturing facility with expertise in colour chemicals.
- Color Former production site is fully backward integrated.
- Production happens right from raw materials to produce crude form and then finished form.
- We have our manufacturing plant at Special Economic Zones (SEZ) which has great connectivity for travel and transportation by Air, Sea and Road.
- We have various packaging options which are dully palletized.
- Our production site is a Green Field Project with a production capacity of about 1500 MT.
- Our Manufacturing site has a dedicated warehouse where we can keep raw as well as finished materials.
- Dedicated QC, R&D and Production team.
Meghmani offers the next generation Color Former for the Thermal and Carbonless Paper Industry.
Thermo Black-2 is used as a color former in both thermal and carbonless paper application. In thermal paper, this takes the form of applying an aqueous coating composition to a pre-coated base paper. This coated paper is then dried and calendared.
- We are ISO 9001:14001 certified.
- Our product Thermo Black-2 is REACH registered.
- Well-equipped lab for detailed analysis of Raw Material as well as Finished Product.
- Dedicated R&D team with ability to customize the product according to client requirement.
Part of Management in “Dahej Industrial Association”, “Dahej Eco-Friendly Society”, “Bharuch District Management Association”, “Indian Institute of Chemical Engineering”, “Institute of Engineers in India” and “Rotary International”.
Won “The International Finance Corporation” award for active role in women empowerment. Conduct regular Health check up camps in Salt areas. Support Sports and Educational Activities in Salt areas. Participate in Women Up-liftment Programmes in Ahmedabad.